Wondering how to pay LIC premium online? LIC has recently introduced a number of measures that are sure to improve your overall experience. With the online facility, you can perform most of the difficult tasks that needed a visit to the branch- at a click. Just follow this easy process:
How to Pay LIC Premium Online
- The first thing you do when you are wondering about how to pay LIC premium online, is to go online and register for the facility.
- Most premiums can be paid online, except for non ULIP policies. If you’re wondering about how to pay LIC premium online by credit card, here’s the answer. You will have to make the payments through net banking or even by using the HDFC bank credit card.
- After you have enrolled the policy, look for the ‘pay online’ link on the site.
- Select the policy for which you want to make a premium payment.
- Once you’ve chosen the policy, you will be taken to a page that offers you a number of payment options. Choose the one you want- for instance, if you want to make a payment through IDBI bank, select it from the list.
- A login page for the particular bank will be opened up. You will have to type in your net banking password and /or the username. If the password and username are correct, you will be asked for a confirmation of the amount you want to be paid.
- Check that the balance in your account is enough and then confirm the payment. If you’ve done it correctly, you will get a ‘transaction successful’ message. If the transaction is unsuccessful due to some reason, you will get a message that tells you so.
- Once your transaction is successful, you’ll get an e receipt for the same. This will be digitally signed.
Now that you’ve found out how to pay LIC premium online- make sure you enjoy the benefits that come with it. Just log on to your account and pay premiums in the convenience of your home.