Birla Sun Life Vision is an insurance plan that meets all your financial goals and securities in your entire life time. It will pay you a lump sum amount on the day of your choice and provide you a life cover till 100 years of age. You will always have the right to enhance your cover of protection. You can select the number years to receive Survival Benefits depending upon the number years you want to pay the premium.
The main features of the Birla Sun Life Vision are:
- It gives you a Guaranteed Savings Amount on the day you choose. Last date of policy as per your choice.
- You can select your both the terms of policy and premium payment. Policy term may be between 10 to 30 years, in multiple of 5 years.
- Choice of enhancing security cover.
- You can determine the pay term of the premium, say, 5 premiums or 20 premiums in one go or regular premiums.
- Option to choose from the available riders to make your plan customized.
- Maturity Benefit is always more than the GSA of policy. The amount is determined as per your choice based on your age of entry and gender.
- Death Benefit equals a sum of Fund Value + Basic Assured Sum + Enhanced Sum Assured, if any.
- A life Cover till 100 years of assured age.
There will be a monthly addition rate every year declared on 1st of April that will be assigned to your policy, provided your all previous premiums are paid. The present declared monthly addition per thousand rupees are, if GSB Terms are between 5 to 15 years, Rs 39.00 & If GSB Terms are between 16 to 20 years, it is Rs. 41.40, GSB Terms above 21 years monthly additions are Rs. 45.00.
Birla Sunlife Insurance Vision Plan Illustration
|Age Of Entry (AS per last birthday)||1 to 65 years|
|Policy term||Present age to 100 yrs of age|
|Minimum Assured Sum||Rs 100000|
|Guaranteed Survival benefit Term||(5 to 35) years|
|Minimum Guaranteed Survival benefit Term||Attained 18+ age at GSB Term|
|Maximum Guaranteed Survival benefit Term||Attained age below at GSB Term|
|Basic Premium||At least Rs. 12,000 annually (if one premium is paid)
At least Rs. 15,000 p.a. (if 2 premiums are paid)
At least Rs. 20,000 p.a. (if 4 premiums are paid)
At least Rs. 24,000 p.a. (if 12 monthly premiums are paid)
|Enhancement of Assured sum||At least Rs 50,000; Maximum up to the assured Basic Sum; Age 18 to 65; Maximum75 on GSD|
Birla Sun Life Vision Plan Review
All the investment cum insurance products available in India are costly and this Birla Sun Life Vision Plan is no exception. If you really want to avail the benefits this plan is offering at a reasonable price, do not mix investment and insurance in one bag, rather go for three investment at s time with Term Insurance + Equity Mutual Funds+ PPF Term Insurance .
Birla Sun Life Vision Plan is a costly insurance cum investment plan.
- How To Choose Best Life Insurance Plans For Individuals
- Term Insurance vs. Whole Life Insurance: How To Differentiate?
- ICICI Prudential iProtect Review And iProtect Term Plan Policy
- Reliance Money Multiplier Plan Review And Fund Portfolio Holdings
- Best Plan For Children Education And ICICI Child Education Plan