This blog will try and aim to cover a multitude of topics under Personal Finance Investments in India. A lot of people are making a lot of money. But the one thing that really bothers them is: They don’t know how to manage their finances. They are consistently hounded with a number of seemingly simple but realistic questions that could have multiple complex answers. Here are a few samples, representative of a much larger magnitude of questions:
- How do I invest?
- Where do I invest?
- Which is the best mutual fund scheme to invest in?
- Should I opt for mutual funds or just play safe by investing in bank fixed deposits?
- Where can I find the cheapest home loan?
- How much should I save for my retirement?
- What kind of money will I need to educate my 2 daughters?
- What should be the budget I should plan for their wedding?
- Are company fixed deposits safe?
- I just sold a property recently, what kind of taxes do I pay?
- What is term insurance and should I buy a term insurance?
- Should I buy gold or silver for long term investment?
- Where can I buy Silver ETF’s?
- I am an NRI, Can I not invest in Mutual Funds in India?
- What are the charges for renewing my car insurance after expiry of the policy?
These are just a few of the unlimited questions people have – question will vary from person to person and from individual situation to situation.
This blog will keep posting articles about the latest and the greatest in personal finance hoping to educate you and help you make informed decisions.Of course, you must consult your personal finance adviser before you make any decisions. Please also understand that the information published on this entire website if very generic in nature and should not be take as a “firm and final” advice – as we will never know the complete situation for us to give you any investment advice.
Also, we have a Question and Answer Section that you must visit to ask any question related to personal finance (click here) . We have a very enthusiastic community comprising of some qualified financial advisors and many investors like you who may be able to provide you with helpful hints.